Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States

Friday, October 29, 2010

Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager


Track listing
Act I: The World I Am Ruling

1. "Scott Mescudi vs. the World" (featuring Cee-Lo Green)
2. "REVOFEV"

Act II: A Stronger Trip

3. "Don't Play This Song" (featuring Mary J. Blige)
4. "We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up)"
5. "Marijuana"
6. "Mojo So Dope"

Act III: Party On

7. "Ashin' Kusher"
8. "Erase Me" (featuring Kanye West)
9. "Wylin' Cuz I'm Young"
10. "The Mood"

Act IV: The Transformation

11. "MANIAC" (featuring Cage and St. Vincent)
12. "Mr. Rager"
13. "These Worries" (featuring Mary J. Blige)
14. "The End" (featuring GLC, Chip tha Ripper and Nicole Wray)

Act V: You Live & You Learn

15. "All Along"
16. "GHOST!"
17. "Trapped in My Mind"

No comments: